Friday 5 April 2013

Revamp of my beauty corner


Who are just like me ; messy?
I love buying cosmetic and beauty products, but I hate organising them.
I will just chunk them aside, anywhere I like, but I don't have difficulties looking for them.
However, I think they are too unsightly and my room is super messy.
Thus, I decided to revamp my room part by part, starting with my beauty corner first.

Side track a bit, I found old Polaroid photos taken on my birthday last year. 
Decided to stick them on the wall next to my mirror. 
Girls, we should take Polaroids on everyone birthday and keep them!


Anyway, to start revamping my beauty corner, I went Daiso and spent some money.
They are all so cheap! I am so lucky that I never buy the cosmetic organiser box from Ikea. 
Although it look better, it cost $45 and can never contain everything I have.



Cheap doesn't mean no good!


I started packing with my lippies because they are most-love products. 
Just added 3 more new colours to the family. 
However, the more they get, the more difficult it is to find the shade. 
The cover all look the same!
So I divided them into 4 shades - Orange, Pink, Red, Natural!


Next - Eyeliners, Mascaras, Brow pencils and Concealers!
I love eyeliners, and I use to buy different colours and Mac limited edition.
I have not been putting on eyes makeup for the last 3 weeks and all my eyeliners are calling out for me.


Eye shadows - Something that I used least. 
I can never look good with eye shadows, and I can only use limited colours, which is normally earth colours.
Maybe skill is needed when it comes to apply eye colours!


Blushers - girls can never get enough of cheek colours right?
I have a friend who have tons of eyes and cheeks colours. 
However, every time I met up with her, I saw her with the same colour.
(you know who you are)
Guess all of us just like to collect!


Primer, foundation, loose powder
I bought Chanel primer and loose powder but have yet to try them.
"How many face you have that you need so many powder?" was what my model, Cherie Tay said when she knew about these.



Fake lashes - Something all girls love too, right?
I have sparse lashes so I don't have a choice okay!


Face & Body Sunblock - MUST-HAVE!
Girls, please start using sun block before you regret!
To get rid of freckles, the laser process cost around $600 per session!!! (it cost so much if you wanna see instant improvement)
Maple Clinic has the best sun block ever, but all my friends condemn maple to the core. Haha.


Perfumes , hand & body lotions, hair wax & spray, firming cream and some other random things.


Brushes, tweezers and also random stuffs that you will not be interested in, haha.



Masks - the bird nest mask from my beauty diaries is quite good.
Of course, SK2 is the best, but it is too costly. 
Will only use it once in a while.



Tadah! All done! Still quite messy thou. But at least better than before!


Will post on my beauty regime soon! :D
By the way, none of the products are expired!


TGIF!
It is Fridaybest Updates again.
Have you shop our gorgeous off-shoulder top from our Friday Best Deal yet? 
If you have not, start doing now, before they are all gone!








Can't wait to have another outdoor shoot with this girl!
HAHA! 

Have you take part in our 'Like' & 'Share' for collection 35?
Well, don't miss the chance to be the lucky one!
Start sharing our album now.




BASICS MUST-HAVE


Don't you just love basics whereby you can pair them with lotsa pieces to achieve different style, and never get sick of them?
Coming to you this Sunday, at a pocket-friendly price!
Woohoo!

We also have another Basic in store now. 
Limited stocks left.
It will be a waste if you miss this versatile piece!
So, start shopping now!




Have a great weekend ahead while you await for our new collection!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for this very nice and interesting post. I like your writing style, it’s quite unique. Please visit http://goo.gl/WlSZY6

    ReplyDelete